Good teaching is 1/4 preparation and 3/4 pure theatre ~ Gail Godwin
"Ron served as the keynote address speaker at four of our Educational Director’s Events and also presented continuing professional development break-out workshops to these Early Childhood Professionals. Ron was inspiring and motivating, providing insight, experience and next day tools to educational professionals who saw immediate positive results in their facility and their students. Ron was punctual, professional and respectful of questions and suggestions. His theme of bringing respect back to education is timely and practical, and his influence will not be short lived."
Michael Capp, Manager, Curriculum and Compliance,Goddard Systems, Inc
Yoga and Martial arts blended into one age appropriate experience. Your participants are engaged and laugh through a keynote like no other. Activities include breathing, stretching, giggling, blocking, learning, singing, thinking, jumping, throwing and a lot of smiling. Participants discover a new way to effectively communicate with fellow teacher, parents and children for the best possible results. Your staff will leave the room empowered, excited and energized. The audience gets to choose their level of participation as the games and activities can be done in their chairs or at the front of the room in a designated movement area.
- Educators experience auditory, visual and kinesthetic joy that they can bring into their classrooms.
- Educators learn immediately effective behavior modificationskills to transform their most challenging children.
- Educators learn 4 ways to breathe that positively alters their moods and oxygenates their blood.
Down the Rabbit Hole: Escaping the Matrix of Your Mind
When I say up, do you say down?
When I say left, do you say right?
Why are we always initially oppositional to our fellow humans?
Laugh, learn and be enlightened through a keynote experience like no other.
Discover how and why we humans are stuck in patterns and mindsets that we don't realize run our lives and repeat repeatedly. And how those blind spots affect our relationships, work and the children we are committed to. Feel mental and physical stress leave your body as you have multiple " Ah-HA " moments that will change you forever. All you have to do is choose.
The Empowered Educator:
3 Success Secrets to Terrific Teaching
This program focuses on expanding the current world that your participants live in by having them experience many different ways that we mis-communicate with children and adults without being aware of it. They will learn 3 secrets to being more empowered both inside the classroom and at home in area like but not limited to behavior modification strategies, self-regulation and overall general health. They will leave with eagerness in their eyes to try out these secrets.
Breaking the Bullying Circle:
Real Solutions to Stop the Hurting
** This program is only for schools and organizations that are truly interested in learning how to stop bullying entirely. The program is politically incorrect and will include real conversations that trigger reactions and emotions. This keynote is not for everyone. **
- Get a better understanding/awakening about their automatic response systems and how they can choose to how to respond/react to a potential bully in their own life.
- Learn how they may accidentally create a bully in a child in their life by responding in a way that leaves the child feeling diminished or dis-empowered. They learn the structure of a “clean-up” conversation to take steps to ensure the child doesn’t leave the interaction upset and looks to bully others.
- Learn two immediately effective techniques to teach the children in their lives how to walk away from a mental bully with their head held up high.
- Walk through a conservation clarifying the difference between tattling and being a helper. This powerful distinction has more bystanders of bullying let more adults know about bullying situations.
- Bullying someone is a response to hurt from within. And being a victim is a choice. Straight conversations and real solutions can stop unnecessary bully-cides and shoot shootings. Let’s get started!
Captain of the Ship:
Sailing Your School to Success with Compassion and Strength
Directors transform into cooks, diaper changers, salespeople and teachers depending on the situation in front of them. Having that flexibility allows for greater success. Directors laugh and learn through a keynote designed to provide real solutions to challenges like teacher retention, bullying, behavior management, challenging parents, low energy staff meetings and closing tours. AND they learn the secret on how to keep the most qualified teachers in the harsh world of preschool turnover while dramatically increasing your student referral rate. All while laughing through the experience.
- Participants learn how to improve their closing numbers by connecting with a prospect on an emotional level by learning to read and interpret body language to truly understand where a prospect is in their decision making process.
- Participants learn how to eliminate certain phrases and words to achieve a successful solution to a problem by leading with kindness vs commands.
- Participants learn 3 breathing techniques to increase energy or calm oneself immediately and 3 highly effective behavior management techniques to introduce to their entire staff.
- Participants learn 3 team/partner games to bring back to their staff trainings for a more dynamic and engaging experience.
- Participants learn 3 tools to immediately create more time for them to actually work on their responsibilities instead of transforming into another role.
Ask yourself these questions to see if Ron Shuali is a good fit as your next keynote speaker.
- Are you seeking a top motivationalspeaker who grasps and grips the audience's attention while opening their minds to a different way of thinking?
- Have you been repeatedly saying a message and are not being heard? Could Ron be the new vehicle to speak those needs?
- Are you looking to see a complete re-energizing of your staff and have them see a greater opportunity for your organization's growth alongside theirs as well?