Research Based School Assemblies
"Your school assembly was a hit with Woodland’s students and staff. The high energy performance really got them moving and kept them engaged. The positive messages to get active and the power of choice were motivating and fit right in with Red Ribbon and Violence Prevention Week. The small group discussions about bully prevention strategies were beneficial as well. They reinforced the messages of the assembly and provided a forum for further discussion about bully prevention and the consequences of bullying. The “power look” taught to our students and staff is strategy we continue to use. Thanks again for a great assembly!"
Jamie Newcomb, Guidance Counselor, Woodland Elementary School, Monroe Township,NJ
(Health & Wellness)
Your students will get the entire gym shaking with Yensei. An experience that won't be forgotten! The children will learn:
- 3 Self defense techniques that will give them confidence without physical contact
- 3 Body weight Powercises to increase flexibility, heart and lung power and energy
- 3 Different ways to breathe to increase focus or to calm oneself down
- A full body stretching and strengthening Sun Salutation to increase body strength, gross motor skills and overall happiness and calmness
If every student makes one positive change towards their health, then that is success!
Breaking the Bullying Circle
(Effective Bullying Solutions)
Yensei Ron Shuali, M.Ed teaches the children how to stop bullying using mental martial arts techniques. NO PHYSICAL MARTIAL ARTS ARE DEMONSTRATED OR DISCUSSED. This program will:
- Teach the bullies how to choose how to stop bullying others
- Teach the victims effective tools to walk away with confidence
- Teach the bystanders why helping isn't tattling
Can also be combined with parents for immensely increased retention.
Outsmart the Stranger
(Stranger Danger For Kids)
Strangers are out there and every child needs to be trained in the correct mental and physical techniques to stay safe. The students will:
- Learn how to use their instincts to identify a potential threat
- Learn what to correctly yell to deter a stranger
- Learn how to work together as a team to stop their friends from being taken
This program contains information essential for every child.