It is with great pleasure that I write a letter of recommendation for Mr. Ron Shuali. Ron has partnered with the Educational Information and Research Center (EIRC) over the past 5 years, to expand his potential for workshop and assembly services in New Jersey, especially in the southern regions of the state. Ron’s topics and talents were diverse and included student behaviors, stress, bullying, strangers, health, and physical education. Like EIRC, perhaps your school district can benefit from partnering with Ron and using his talents to your advantage.
Jay Dugan, Ed.D., EIRC
I wanted to thank you for coming to work with my students at Montclair State University. As a graduate instructor, I often look for engaging and dynamic speakers to enhance the relevant topics in early childhood education. When I saw you present at the NJAEYC Conference in October, I thought you would be a perfect guest presenter.
The class you spoke with is a group of graduate students learning about creating partnerships with families of students with disabilities. I believe that your focus on behavior management and adult/child interactions was particularly beneficial to my classroom full of working teachers. Judging by the feedback I received, my students were very pleased with the lecture. They commented about how relevant and applicable the techniques were to their classrooms and the children with whom they work. They also appreciated the energy and enthusiasm you bring to the topic as your aura is contagious. It was a pleasure having you as a guest in my classroom and I thank you for your contributions to our class and their work as teachers educating our future generations.
Sara Wasserman, Instructor, Montclair State University Department of Early Childhood, Elementary and Literacy Education
I attended this program and it was GREAT! Great, great, great! We loved it, laughed hard and learned some new techniques. This guy might be fun to have as a person who comes in and works with the kids, even if it's on a quarterly basis. The fact that his techniques work with my son is amazing to me - I am loving it. Just wanted to give you some terrific feedback and thank you for making this available to us. If the teachers have an opportunity to see Ron in action - I would highly recommend it. Again, it's like seeing a stand-up comic perform where you actually learn something.
Parent Testimonial about Behavior Management Workshop
I would like to take an opportunity to offer a formal recommendation for Ron Shuali. As a educator in the Swedesboro-Woolwich School district I had the opportunity to work with Ron for our school’s annual district-wide in-service day on May 22, 2009. The workshop received rave verbal reviews as well as high praise on the district’s satisfaction surveys. Some comments include:
• “very engaging and animated” • “excellent presentation, very informative” • “the presenter had a very appealing energy that shined through and was very contagious”. I believe that Ron exhibits many of the qualities that are essential to any school district’s professional development philosophy and goals. I highly recommend Ron Shuali. I hope that you will carefully consider him as a strong candidate that exhibits enthusiasm, dedication, and an incredible initiative.
Carin A. Cooper
I am writing in regards to the professional qualifications of Ron Shuali. I met Ron in March of 2009, when he led a professional development workshop on behavior management. Ron was a dynamic presenter, and his high energy got the staff interested and excited. Many of us have done professional development on behavior management before, but this workshop was different. Ron has a great way of interacting with the audience which makes people eager to learn. He uses real life examples and stories to keep people interested. During the workshop, teachers also practiced methods that they could use in their classroom when dealing with a student who was not behaving. After the workshop, teachers were able to implement Ron’s techniques immediately into their everyday routines and received positive feedback from their students. The administration and many teachers are looking forward to bringing Ron back to do demo lessons in the future. Ron’s high energy and hands-on approach made the workshop both interesting and informative. He is highly motivated and is open to suggestions and feed-back. For these reasons, and the fact that he shows great knowledge in his field, I believe that any school would benefit from his staff development workshops.
Catherine Corcoran, Title I Coordinator Liberty Academy Charter School
I just wanted to thank you again for your services, everything was great today and I feel the staff and kids all got something out of it. Ron was extremely personable, using real life experience to connect with his audience which was extremely effective! The feedback has been positive from the students, and I look forward to seeing them implement some of the skills that Ron taught them. Thanks again and I look forward to using your services in the future.
Mary Naumowitz, Pleasantech Charter School, Pleasantville, NJ
Preschools and Preschool Organizations
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (AEYC)
- Connecticut AEYC
- Delaware AEYC
- New Jersey AEYC
- New York State AEYC
- Goddard Systems
- Kiddie Academy
- Bright Horizons
- Apple Montessori
- Children of America
- Maryland Child Care Association
- Pennsylvania Head Start Association
- Malvern Schools
- Lightbridge Academy
- Many many more...
- Jersey City Charter School, Jersey City, NJ
- Pleasantech Charter School, Pleasantville, NJ
- New Brunswick Charter School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Red Bank Charter School, Red Bank, NJ
- Oceanside Charter School, Atlantic City, NJ
Elementary & Middle Schools
- Bloomfield Public Schools, Bloomfield, NJ
- Monroe Township Public Schools, Monroe, NJ
- East Brunswick Public Schools, East Brunswick, NJ
- Metuchen Public Schools, Metuchen, NJ
- New Brunswick Public Schools, New Brunswick, NJ
- Old Bridge Public Schools, Old Bridge, NJ
- Swedesboro-Woolwich Public Schools, Swedesboro, NJ
- Franklin Township Public Schools, Franklinville, NJ
- Deptford Township Public Schools, Deptford, NJ
- Willingboro Township Public Schools, Willingboro, NJ
- Oaklyn Public Schools, Oaklyn, NJ
Other Various Organizations
- Robert Wood Johnson Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- New Jersey School Nurses Association
- Camden County Youth Center, Camden, NJ
- Educational Information and Resource Center (EIRC), Sewell, NJ
- Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington, NJ
- Montclair State University, Monclair, NJ
- RISE Community Services Partnership, Hightstown, NJ